Thank you so much for booking with Putra Tomia. We intend for you to have an extraordinary adventure with us in Indonesia. To avoid any confusion, we share our booking and cancellation policy with you. We kindly ask you to read the contents carefully. Once your deposit is paid, we assume your agreement to the following:
Bookings are not confirmed until an advance payment of 30% of your total invoice has been paid for both your land-based, and scheduled boat trip.
- For boat full charters down payment is 30% and the balance payment must be paid no later than 60 days before departure.
- Late payments can result in your booking cancellation.
- By forwarding the deposit you are certifying that you do not have any physical condition that could create a hazard to yourself and/or other passengers.
- Confirmed reservation as stated in the invoice is allowed to be change minimum 120 days before departure and subject to boat availability. Date and route rescheduling while trip has confirmed after 120 days before departure are strictly prohibited.
- 30% deposit is required no later than 10 days after the date of reservation to confirm your booking.
- Trips are sold on a ‘first come first serve’ basis. Trips are on sidered confirmed once deposits have been received in the PUTRA TOMIA bank account. Before deposits are received PUTRA TOMIA reserves the right to sell trips to other customers.
- Balance of payment must be received in our bank account no later than 60 days prior to departure date.
- Failure to meet full payment as indicated on the invoice for confirmed trip will automatically cancel all booking reservation whatsoever and grants PUTRA TOMIA the right to offer seat(s) to others. All payment has been made while trip has confirmed is considered forfeited.
- All foreigners must be carrying passports that are valid for 6 months after the date of entering Indonesia.
- You are required to independently confirm whether you need a visa to enter and stay in Indonesia for the duration of your trip. PT Tandiono Makmur Wakatobi (Putra Tomia) cannot be held liable or responsible for missed scheduled departure of a booked trip due to client visa problems.
PT. Tandiono Makmur Wakatobi may not be held liable or responsible in any way for any occurrence on this trip which may result in personal injury, property damage, wrongful death or other damage to you or your family, heirs, or assigns that may occur as a result of the participation in land-base trip, boat trip and scuba dive(s) and excludes
liability for matters such as baggage loss or damage, expense or inconvenience caused by delayed or cancelled transportation service, flight delays or cancellations, change of schedule, strikes or other conditions beyond PT. Tandiono Makmur Wakatobi’s control.
- It is essential to arrange a comprehensive personal, diving, baggage, and travel insurance to cover any eventuality, including charges arising should you have to cancel your holiday plans.
- Please check with your agent or your own insurance company about this.
- Trip and/or sailing itineraries and daily programs are subject to change due to weather and sea conditions, availability of safe anchorage, government regulations and other factors. Every effort will be made to carry out the program as planned.
- Program changes may take place during the trip or cruise to take advantage of local cultural events, to adapt to sailing conditions, or in response to other factors.
- Failure to meet payment deadlines automatically cancel all booking reservation whatsoever and grants Putra Tomia the right to offer seat(s) to others. All payment has been made while trip has confirmed is considered forfeited.
- Cancellations more than 120 days prior to departure receive a 50% refund of funds paid.
- Cancellations less than 120 days prior to departure no refund is paid.
- The date of cancellation is defined as the time the written cancellation is received at PT. Tandiono Makmur Wakatobi (Putra Tomia). If the guests fails to appear at departure time because They are unwilling to travel or prevented from doing so by misadventure, a 100% cancellation fee must be paid.
- In the event that the trip is changed by PT. Tandiono Makmur Wakatobi, guests are entitled to withdraw their booking at no cost to themselves. PT. Tandiono Makmur Wakatobi will inform you of any changes to your booking, and seek your choice as to whether you wish to withdraw from the trip or accept the change.
If the trip is cancelled in whole, or in part, due to a “Force Majeure Event” (as defined below), no party be entitled to a refund. Notwithstanding the foregoing, at Putra Tomia’s sole and absolute discretion, a partial or full refund of payment, by accounting for, among other considerations, the extent and nature of the cancellation without any binding. A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean an act of God, act of terrorism, flood, tsunami, strike or other labor condition or dispute, an order or injunction of any court or administrative body or any other act of public authority, severe weather threatening the safety of trip attendees or similar contingency or unexpected event, and any such occurrence beyond the reasonable control of Putra Tomia.
We did our best to calculate accurate rates for cruising, however in the case where the price of oil dramatically rises beyond the control of PT. Tandiono Makmur Wakatobi, we will need to charge you extra to guarantee the departure of the trip. Fuel surcharge is payable on board and PT. Tandiono Makmur Wakatobi will inform you in advance.
HARBOR CLEARANCE & POLICE
Please be aware that the PT. Tandiono Makmur Wakatobi can not be held liable or responsible for any delays in departure, subject to local harbor protocols and police authorities. PT. Tandiono Makmur Wakatobi will always comply with law enforcement authorities and try its utmost and everything in its power to ensure smooth scheduled trips.