Putra Tomia combines a traditional atmosphere with modern conveniences. Our unique vessel is designed and built with sustainable tourism, conservation and social activities in mind. Putra Tomia is fully owned by Indonesian professionals, and was build with a spirit to promote nature conservation, local culture and community empowerment, with emphasis on east Indonesia regions of Wakatobi, Banda Neira, and Cenderawasih Bay
Putra Tomia is a classic 30m wooden Phinisi Schooner, built with ironwood and beautiful teakwood cabins and furniture that give the vessel a warm, comfortable atmosphere, Putra Tomia accomodate up to 8 passengers for cruising trips, or 12 people for dive trips. Each of cabins are equipped with air-conditioning, outfitted with hot water and flush toilets. Although Putra Tomia was built in a traditional Phinisi style, Putra Tomia is a modern vessel and out in the wave since 2018. Putra Tomia is a new diving and cruising boat, fitted out with comfort in mind.
Total 8 guest cabins; 4 cabins with single beds max 8 guest for cruising, and 12 guest for diving trip.
SHIP SPECS & TECHNICAL DATA
- SHIP NAME: KLM. PUTRA TOMIA
- FLAG/REGISTRATION: INDONESIA
- ANCHORAGE: WAKATOBI & CENDERAWASIH BAY
- SHIPYARD: TOMIA, WAKATOBI, SULAWESI TENGGARA
- CONSTRUCTION: 2018
- LENGTH OVERALL: 21 METER
- BEAM: 4,25 METER
- GROSS TONNAGE: 24 GT
- WATER MAKER: 5,000 Liter
- DIESEL TANK: 2500 Liter
- MAIN ENGINE: Mitsubishi 6D22 240 HP
- ELECTRICITY: Yanmar TF 300 x 25 KVA
- SPEEDBOAT/DINGHY: 7 Meter Fiber Glass, Yamaha 40 HP
- NAVIGATION & SAFETY EQUIPMENT : Radio All Band, Marine Radio, Navigasi GPS Garmin 585, Furuno 32, Radar Furuno, Souner Garmin 420.